Thursday, April 16, 2009

the reader

i watched the reader last night
and i loved it.
havent seen a movie like it ,very good acting especially from kate winslet
i love the setting it takes place in germany mainly but it goes from 1958 to 1995 and i wasnt exspecting it to be about what it was about

a risky romance and criminal acts

i love the way they show what power love has on a person
and how much people effect other peoples lifes.
even if they dont know it


Watch it...
tell me what you think


next movie on my list.

7 pounds

and i cant wait to see revolutionary road

1 comment:

Neeyuh said...

I hope that comes on demand soon so I can watch it! I can't wait to hear what you think of 7 pounds and revolutionary road. I also can't wait until we have our apartment and have movie nights so you can catch me up on all the good ones i've missed. lol.